Monday, December 28, 2015

I'm Back

Okay, so I really didn't get into blogging... With university and work and youtube, I really just didn't have time for blogging but it is something that I wanted to get into. I'm back home in England for christmas break now and will be full on focussing on planning and planning youtube videos, blogging, working on exciting stuff and also working on myself. So if you are reading this get excited! Make sure you are subscribed to my youtube channel youtube.com/shellycoco as there is where I put most of my effort in but videos will also be posted on to the blog. I'm hoping that the blog will be more kind of chatty and anecdotal and a funny read kind of like a look into my diary but also posts about stuff that I'm loving that I want to share with you. Bring on 2016, about to be my most stressful year... more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment